During a six-week run of Thursdays between June 15 and July 20, Book Fest will be held at Rodman Public Library from 10:30 to 11 a.m. and will feature a different presenter each week.
Book Fest will be followed by crafts from 11 a.m. to noon. Children can stay for both activities, or attend only one and registration is not required for either.
The scheduled presenters and crafts are:
- June 15 – Wildlife Officer Scott Traver (caterpillar clothespin)
- June 22 – Healthy Heart Yoga (can craft)
- June 29 – Alliance Garden Club (seed bomb planting)
- July 6 – Staff of RPL’s Children Department (headbands)
- July 13 – Huston-Brumbaugh Nature Center (bug jars)
- July 20 – Field Day (hot air balloon mobile)
For more information, call 330-821-2665, ext. 223.