Details on the 2022 sale
The sale takes place during the Carnation Festival, Saturday, August 6 through Wednesday, August 10. Special note: This year's Book Sale will be at the Alliance Neighborhood and NOT at Rodman Public Library. The Alliance Neighborhood Center is located at 405 S. Linden (Across the street from the library). Here are the dates and times for 2022:
- Saturday August 6: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Friends Members only - memberships available at the door)
- Sunday August 7: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Open to the public
- Monday August 8: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday August 9: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday August 10: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Fill a bag, make a donation.)
- Hardback: $1. 00 each
- Children's books (hardback or paperback): $.25 each
- Paperback: $ .50 each
- Magazines: $ .10 each/12 for $1.00
- CDs: $1.00 per disc
- DVDs: $1.00 each
This year's sale will be held at the Alliance Neighborhood Center. Items for sale include books, paperbacks, computer software, DVDs, CDs, books on CD, magazines, and puzzles.
A listing of collectible books is also available.
Funds raised during the book sale are used to buy equipment for the Library, fund special projects, and for general library programming.
The Friends organization looks forward to the community's support of the Used Book Sale project.
Thank you for making the sale such a big success. See you at this year's sale.